The London Police Service charged two adult males and seized over $61,000 worth of drugs and cash.
On Monday (Feb. 4), members of the London Police Guns and Drugs Section, consisting of members of the London Police Service and RCMP, executed a search warrant on an address on Hyatt Avenue.
Seized were the following items:
• 577.5 grams of crystal methamphetamine valued at $57,750
• 13 grams of marihuana valued at $130
• 0.2 grams of crack cocaine valued at $20
• $3,867.49 in Canadian currency
• Five cellular phones
• 2009 Acura TL sedan valued at $25,000
As a result of the investigation, Jason Lloyd, 32, of London, is charged with the following Controlled Drugs and Substances Act offences:
• Two counts of possess schedule I substance for trafficking, contrary to section 5(2)
• Traffic in schedule I substance, contrary to section 5(1)
• Possess schedule II substance not in excess amount, contrary to section 4(1)
Anthony Mills, 24, of Toronto, is charged with possess schedule I substance for trafficking.