A sawed-off shotgun, rounds of ammunition, drugs and cash were turned up by the London Police Guns and Drugs section after a search warrant was executed Nov. 27 inside a Brydges Street residence.
Seized were the following items:
- Remington sawed-off pump-action shotgun;
- 21 rounds of 12-gauge shotgun shells;
- $2,573 Canadian currency;
- 302 grams of marijuana bud with a street value of $3,020;
- 14.1 grams of cannabis resin ("shatter") valued at $840;
- A wide variety of pills
As a result of the investigation, James Parsons, 29, and 22-year-old Jade Morningstar, both of London, have been charged with numerous drug and weapons offences.
Inside a shed located on the property, police allege they discovered thousands of dollars of stolen property; including two utility trailers, numerous bikes, power tools, electronics, expensive clothing and cologne.
The General Investigation Section is continuing the investigation in relation to the stolen property.