Although there are numerous much-loved and cherished Christmas songs that set the tone for the merriest of holiday seasons, there are unfortunately just as many Christmas clunkers. We've combed the world wide web -- and we've checked it twice -- and came up with a top-10 list of the worst Christmas songs. The sappiest, the crappiest, the aural equivalent of the gaudiest Christmas sweater.
So, in our opinion, here's our compilation of the baddest of the bad Christmas songs ever sung…..
1. Please Daddy (Don't Get Drunk This Christmas) - John Denver
2. Dominick The Donkey (The Italian Christmas Donkey) - Lou Monte
3. Santa Claus Has Got the Aids this Year - Tiny Tim
4. The Christmas Shoes - NewSong
5. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - Gayle Peevey
6. White Christmas - Jingle Cats
7. All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan - Kenny Chesney
8. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer - Dr. Elmo
9. Santa Looked a Lot Like Daddy - Buck Owens and the Buckaroos
10. Deck the Halls - William Hung