1. Because you actually paid for it in cash. Imagine that.
2. It came with dents and dings included, so you didn't have to worry about getting them.
3. When you lifted the hood, you could actually find the engine. (Not that you knew what to do with it.)
4. The car was big enough to take six friends to the Drive-In movies. (Three in the trunk.)
5. Because you took out your very first date in that car.
6. Because you now pay more for your shoes than you paid for it.
7. That's the car that took you and your girlfriends all the way to Florida for Spring Break. Well, almost all the way...
8. When you spilled stuff in it, you just laughed. Okay, not milk. Milk was bad.
9. Because you didn't need an engineering degree to operate the dashboard controls.
10. Because it sounded like a Harley, drove like a truck and got the gas mileage of a tank.
11. Because by the end, it owed you nothing and you owed nothing on it.
12. Because, let's face it, you always remember your first.